SANITARY PREVENTION MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
FMCMP’S MADRID HEADQUARTERS
Due to the epidemiological situation and health crisis caused by COVID-19, the Foundation María Cristina Masaveu Peterson has adopted the following health measures for the prevention of COVID-19 on its premises. These measures must be observed by all visitors and members of the public attending cultural activities, lectures and/or exhibitions in any of its centres and will remain in force as agreed by the Foundation in accordance with the recommendations and regulations of the health authorities.
In order to publicise the work carried out by the María Cristina Masaveu Peterson Foundation on the promotion of culture, professional development and research, the access to the new headquarters in Madrid is free.
Alcalá Galiano 6
TUESDAY to FRIDAY: 11am−8pm.
Sundays and public holidays 10am−3pm.
Mondays (including public holidays).
24, 25 and 31 December.
1 and 6 January.
The ticket office closes half an hour before closing time.
HOW TO GET THERE
Fundación Mª Cristina Masaveu Peterson
C/ Alcalá Galiano, 6
28010 – Madrid
Line 21 bus stop no. 1232 (Calle Génova, 27) and 5627 (at the corner of Calle Génova and Plaza de Colón)
Lines 5, 14, 27, 45 and 150 bus stop no. 63 (at the corner of Paseo de la Castellana and Plaza de Colón)
Line 4 (Colón station)
Lines 5 and 10 (Alonso Martínez station)
Surbuban lines C1, C2, 27 and C10 (Recoletos station)
You are in a private cultural foundation that has recently opened to the public for the first time. Please help us look after this space and enjoy your visit.
Make sure you keep your ticket until you leave as the Fundación’s staff may ask to see it at any time.
Before your visit we recommend you check the section on opening times.
You can acquire tickets for the activities in advance through the online booking system. Maximum two tickets per person.
The Fundación provides free lockers for visitors. However, due to the size of the lockers, large items are not allowed in the building.
For the benefit of all visitors, please speak softly and switch your mobile to silent.
The exhibition galleries are kept at a constant temperature of 21º C. We recommend you bring something warm to wear on hot days.
Adults are asked to keep children with them.
Priority is given to visitors with reduced mobility in using the lifts. We therefore recommend you use the stairs whenever possible.
Wheelchairs can be borrowed free of charge by anyone needing them. Visitors who use this service undertake to use them properly and return them after their visit.
There are clearly labelled adapted toilets and baby-changing facilities on the basement and first floors.
Tickets can be reserved at the ticket office until half an hour before closing. The galleries are cleared 15 minutes before closing.
The website provides detailed information about the Fundación’s programme and related videos and publications.
A visitors’ book and complaints and suggestions box are available to all visitors in the information area.
The staff of the Fundación are there to provide information and directions and to protect your safety and security. Please respect their instructions.
True to its commitment to ensure accessibility for everyone, the Fundación María Cristina Masaveu Peterson is working to constantly improve your visit.
The FMCMP currently provides the following services and facilities for visitors with special needs:
- Preferential access to the ticket office for people with disabilities.
- Guide dogs allowed (identification required).
- Accessible, barrier-free routes.
- Lockers reserved for wheelchair users.
- Clearly labelled adapted toilets on the basement and first floors.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed free of charge, subject to availability. Please ask at the information desk.
- Auditorium with reserved seats.
- Benches and resting areas along the route.
- Information desk adapted for wheelchair users.
- Baby-changing facilities in adapted toilets.
- Visitor service staff trained to advise visitors about the services the Fundación offers.
As a cultural centre, this building is governed by conservation criteria. The rooms are equipped with appropriate lighting and signage and safe distances are established.
At Fundación María Cristina Masaveu Peterson we continue working to improve our services.
GENERAL VISITOR GUIDELINES
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
CANNOT BE TAKEN INSIDE THE CENTRE:
VISITORS MAY NOT:
- The ticket office closes half an hour before the building closes.
- The exhibition galleries are cleared 15 minutes before closing time.
- The Fundación may modify the opening times when deemed necessary under special circumstances.
- The Fundación reserves the right to close any of the public areas to visitors without notice for security or administrative purposes.
VISITORS ARE KINDLY ASKED TO:
- Keep thir ticket until leaving.
- Stand at a safe distance from the artworks.
- Speak softly
- Switch their mobiles to silent and not disturb other visitors.
The Fundación generally reserves the right to refuse admission and to enforce the following rules of access. The purpose of the right to refuse admission is to ban from entry any person who does not comply with the rules of access, acts in a violent or inappropriate manner, causes a nuisance to visitors or users, disrupts normal activity, or endangers the safety or integrity of people or property. Any person who has consumed alcohol or drugs, is carrying weapons or dangerous objects, or wearing garments or displaying symbols that incite violence, racism and xenophobia will be denied entry.